May Professional Pilot magazine contact you via email regarding your subscription?
You must fill out this form to determine your eligibility for a free subscription to Professional Pilot magazine. In addition, you indicate your pledge to share your first-hand experiences of aviation products and services by participating in Pro Pilot surveys. We monitor survey responses closely and failure to participate could be cause for removal from the subscription list. We set high standards for applicants to qualify as subscribers because we want our readership group to consist solely of on-the-job operators and executives in decision-making aviation positions.
Respond in all 5 categories. Publisher reserves right to limit number of subscriptions accepted. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
* 1. Please check the most appropriate AVIATION AFFILIATION OF YOUR ORGANIZATION.
- Corporate/Executive Flight Ops (FAR Part 91 & 91K)
- Charter/Air Taxi (FAR Part 135)
- Government/Military Flight Ops (Exec Transport, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Noncombatant Military, Operational Support, Aviation Governing Organizations - FAA, ATC, NTSB)
- Special Flight Ops (Emergency Medical Service, Electronic News Gathering, Offshore Oil, Logging, Agriculture)
- Aviation Services (FBOs, Training, Weather & Flightplanning, Maintenance, Completions, Insurance, Finance, Manufacturing)
- Major Passenger Airline (FAR Part 121)
- Cargo/Package Airline (FAR Part 121 or 135)
- Regional Airline (FAR Part 121)
- Others allied to the field (describe)
* 2. Check the letter (one only) that best describes YOUR TITLE.
- Aviation Department Manager, Chief Pilot, Captain
- First Officer, Copilot, Line Pilot
- Owner, Chief Executive, President, Vice President, General Manager
- Maintenance Manager, Chief Mechanic, Maintenance Specialist, Avionics Technician
- Scheduler or Dispatcher
- Other (please describe)
* 3. Please indicate YOUR HIGHEST CURRENT LICENSES AND RATINGS (check all that apply.)
* 4. Check the type of aircraft you or your organization OWN, OPERATE or LEASE. (Check all that apply.)
* Primary Aircraft
Type of Aircraft Now Operated: Make/Model
Total Pilot Hours (Numbers Only)